Juvenile Abuse & Neglect

Generally, if you are a custodial parent or custodian and your child/ren have become the subject of a juvenile court filing, you may qualify for a court-appointed attorney. If you are a grandparent or un-adjudicated parent (no allegations against you, but allegations against the custodial parent/step-parent/guardian/custodian), call us at (402) 817-1450 to learn how we may be able to help.